MY YOGI TRIBE
Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions before signing up to any class or offering.
Purchasing any of our services will be subject to these Terms & Conditions which are subject to change at the discretion of My Yogi Tribe.
• We will do our best to get you into your chosen class, however classes are always subject to availability.
• All bookings must be paid for in advance. Your place in class is not guaranteed until full payment has been received.
Personal information and data protection:
• Your personal information is secure and usage of your personal information is administered by My Yogi Tribe, which is part of these terms and conditions. We will use your personal information to provide you with use of our services, as well as maintain our records, process applications and payments, verify your identity, do market research and gain feedback. Your information may be kept for a reasonable amount of time for the above reasons. Your information will never be shared with 3rd parties with the exception of complying with our legal or regulatory obligations, for the prevention of fraud or other crimes, and in the case of medical emergencies. By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you consent to the use of your information, including sensitive information relating to your health and fitness, for the reasons and manner explained above.
• Please get in touch with us if your personal details change, if you would prefer to be contacted in a different way or if you have any questions about how we use your information. You can update your details by contacting email@example.com
Cancellation & refund policy:
• Refunds will be made in exceptional circumstances only such as medical illness, or baby arriving early with regards to pregnancy yoga classes.
• If you notify us at the time of booking that you have prior engagements i.e. holidays/appointments then we can adjust your block date accordingly. If you miss a class without prior agreement then the class cannot be carried over.
• If a class is cancelled by your teacher for any reason, we will make every effort to contact your via email, message and telephone. Any classes cancelled by your teacher will be added to the end of the client’s block booking or offered as a credit or refund.
• Please note that the rights of cancellation, refund or limitations set out in these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
• Cancellation with regards to Retreats and Events. You will receive a full refund of what you have paid for your ticket if you cancel before 14 days of the event. If you cancel between 7-13 days of the event you will receive 50% refund. If you cancel less than 7 days before the event you will not be entitled to a refund. However if I can resell your ticket I will refund you in full.
Personal belongings and lost property:
• All personal belonging brought into the studio are at the client’s own risk. My Yogi Tribe does not accept any liability for loss or damage to such items.
Medical injuries, issues and pregnancies:
• If you have been advised by a doctor not to continue with any form of exercise due to an injury or permanent medical reason, and your sessions are still valid, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
• My Yogi Tribe accepts no responsibility for any client who does not follow the instructed class or has not disclosed medical conditions, or recent injuries to the teacher. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to stop your practice immediately and inform the teacher if you feel unwell or in any discomfort.
• If you find out that you are pregnant, please let your instructor know as soon as possible as some classes and postures will not be suitable for you. If you chose not to tell us about your pregnancy then My Yogi Tribe will accept no responsibility for any injuries or issues that may occur as a result of doing a class.